• Report: #1021979

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: DANIEL — HOUSTON Texas United States of America
900 VZCR 3607, EDGEWOOD TEXAS 75117 EDGEWOOD, Texas United States of America

In November of 2012 I contacted Ms. Jackie Buccafurno of Twin Creek/Twin pines Kennels in Edgewood Texas. I sent her a money order for $500.00 as deposit for a black female pup from the Ava X Walker breeding.   Around the 15th of December of 2012 I called to find out about the Puppies, and I was told that the litter didnt take.  I then waited for return of my deposit.  Dec 26th I had not yet received my deposit and I contacted Ms. Buccafurno about the deposit.  She informed me that should would send it on the 28th of January of 2013.  January 28th came and went..  So on February 12 2013, I sent her another email that if I did not receive payment by the 19 february 2013 I would take her to court.  I got a nasty email, in which she said the payment was already sent and that she should just stop payment on the check and she didnt care if I wanted to take a check or not that is all she was sending.I finally received a check on February 22d $500 dated Feb 13th 2013, which I deposited the same day.   which was rejected by my bank for no payment on 27 february 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JACKIE-BUCCAFURNO/EDGEWOOD-Texas-75117/JACKIE-BUCCAFURNO-TWIN-PINES-KENNELS-GIANT-SCHNAUZER-SCAM-EDGEWOOD-Texas-1021979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JACKIE BUCCAFURNO