• Report: #111935

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:phila Pennsylvania
JACKSON HEWITT TAX SERVICE
1565 GEER ROAD TURLOCK, California U.S.A.

JACKSON HEWITT TAX SERVICE MESSED UP MY TAX FORMS! ALMOST CAUSED ME AN AUDIT TURLOCK California

Here is the deal with Jacka** Hewitt.

Jackson Hewitt took our money and ooops. forgot to file the form for me. They say they lost the paperwork. This was after the fee of $450 the charged me to process. I could have done it myself cheaper

I wanted experts to handle my filing, since I had an inheritance to claim. Then I went home and checked my taxes on a tax program my wife bought, and they were WAY off on the refund.

They boast that their people are experts, but I should have stuck to a different company I never had a problem with. But since I recently moved into the area, I figured that it would be fine to use Jackson Hewitt.

Jackson Hewitt offices are franchises. They are owned by individuals. This one was in TURLOCK, CA and the office manager is Rachelle Hardy. She was no help in resolving the issue. She didn't really seem to care!

Mike
TURLOCK, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JACKSON-HEWITT-TAX-SERVICE/TURLOCK-California/JACKSON-HEWITT-TAX-SERVICE-MESSED-UP-MY-TAX-FORMS-ALMOST-CAUSED-ME-AN-AUDIT-TURLOCK-Calif-111935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JACKSON HEWITT TAX SERVICE