Complaint Review: JACQUIE LAWSON GREETING CARDS

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: CANDY — CRANFORD New Jersey United States of America
JACQUIE LAWSON GREETING CARDS
2796 Reliable Parkway, Chicago, IL 60686-0001 Internet United States of America

JACQUIE LAWSON GREETING CARDS After unanswered emaial that I sent to JacquieLawson.com concerning the inability to download their Advent Calendars. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jacquie Lawson is RIPPING OFF MANY

After multiple unanswered E-mails to JacquieLawson.com, I needed to write to RIPOFF Report abut the company. Below is a "History Trail" of my correspondence with the company.

1st emaiI: I was able to install adobe air, but it will not install my gifted Alpine  calendar. Nor will it install the London Advent calendar that i received from Lawson for renewing my membership!!!

2nd email:      I am NOT a happy camper with Jacquie Lawson right now!! I have sent two emails concerning my inability to download two different advent calendars.

Please call me at ???-???-???? (My cell)  to assist me in the download, as none of your online instructions have helped.

3rd email:      I was about to sent about one dozen advent calendars to my friends  but will not until someone assist me with mine to prove to me it really works!!!!

I, and some friends are about to cancel our subscriptions to Jacquie Lawson, Unless something is done to correct our problems downloading your advent calendars!!

I just went on BBB and found this....
===================================
! There is an alert for this business !

On a scale of A+ to F   Jacquie Lawson = C
Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview

BBB Business
Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

BBB Accreditation

Jacquielawson.Com is not BBB Accredited.

Reason for Rating

BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that lowered Jacquielawson.Com's rating include:

10 complaints filed against business

BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.

BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

Factors that raised Jacquielawson.Com's rating include:

Response to 10 complaint(s) filed against business.

Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.

Customer Complaints Summary

-----Original Message-----

From: Jacquie Lawson Support <help@jacquielawson.com>
To: (my email address)
Sent: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 3:26 pm
Subject: Re: Jacquie Lawson Help / Advent / Download (KMM4349178V24726L0KM)

Thank you for enquiry about our Advent Calendar.  We are finding that a large proportion of the questions being asked in emails  are in fact answered in our FAQs. Please check through the list below carefully, because doing so may well get you an answer much more quickly than waiting for  us to reply!  If your problem is solved, please DO NOT reply to this e-mail to tell us ? any e-mail, even if it just says "thank you", adds to the queue and slows down our  responses to those in need of help.  If you are sure that your problem is not answered below, please be sure to REPLY  TO THIS E-MAIL rather than sending us a brand new e-mail.  That way we?ll know  you?ve already seen this automatic reply, and we won?t send it to you again!   1) There's no Download button for the Advent Calendar:  http://www.jacquielawson.com//faq/answer.asp?Category=Advent  Calendar&QuestionID=5520  2) I downloaded the Advent Calendar but I am unable to activate it:  http://www.jacquielawson.com//faq/answer.asp?Category=Advent  Calendar&QuestionID=3664   3) Trouble installing the Advent Calendar: http://www.jacquielawson.com//faq/answer.asp?Category=Advent  Calendar&QuestionID=3673  4) I am unable to download or install Adobe Air:  http://www.jacquielawson.com//faq/answer.asp?Category=Advent  Calendar&QuestionID=3692  5) General Advent Calendar troubleshooting:  http://www.jacquielawson.com//faq/answer.asp?Category=Advent
========================
I wrote.....
How can you stay in business with this type of a BBB report???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JACQUIE-LAWSON-GREETING-CARDS/internet/JACQUIE-LAWSON-GREETING-CARDS-After-unanswered-emaial-that-I-sent-to-JacquieLawsoncom-co-971124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JACQUIE LAWSON GREETING CARDS

Jacquie Lawson is RIPPING OFF MANY

AUTHOR: Lady T - ()

It seems complaints began here 2012 now 2014 same issues if not even worse because they are making ALL thousands of users change their password thru a link they will send in an hour weeks later no link even after many emails to their help department.  They have NO phone number and I found out AMERICAN GREETINGS bought them out which is a multi-billion $$ company so they are the ones at this point ripping off people!

You pay 12 for a one year 18.00 2 year membership after the time frame to dispute on your credit card goes by that is when they rip you off because you dont get the link to send more cards.  Contract says UNLIMITED e-cards until your membership ends.   I also read on other complaint sites when your membership is up and you dont want to renew they automatically charge your credit card anyways without your permission-so be AWARE of this scam too!