Complaint Review: JADOO TV, INC

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: yasin — alexandria Virginia United States of America
JADOO TV, INC
5653 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 108 Pleasanton, California United States of America

JADOO TV, INC JADOO TV, INC Fraudulent warranty Pleasanton, California

I have purchased the Jadoo TV Box from a Jadoo TV Distributor.  After using the product for about a month, the sensor in the remote control died.  When I called the technical support of Jadoo TV, he told me since the remote died within 3 months; it will be covered under warranty.  He advised me to go back to the Jadoo TV Distributor where I have purchased the product and test the remote just to confirm that the remote is actually defective. When I went to the Jadoo TV Distributor, the distributor confirmed that the remote is defective and advised me to contact the technical support again.

When I called Jadoo TV technical support, the technical support asked for the last six digit of the Jadoo TV Box ID.  After about 4 minutes of hold time, the technical support came back and told me that the box is out of warranty.  When I told him I have purchased the box about a month ago how can it be out of warranty? He said the distributor bought the box over 5 months ago and you, as a consumer, should have known that the warranty is valid from the day the distributors purchase the box.  Now, you have to buy another box and we are not responsible for you not knowing the date of purchase by the distributor.  Before I even said anything, the technical support hung up the phone.

I have tried to call several times after the technical support hung up the phone; but my calls were going to the voice mail.  Then I blocked my phone number and called again, now a different technical support picked up the phone. He now said it is not our problem that your system is not working, you have to buy another unit and we cannot help you in anyway.

Now I have called the distributor and explained the situation, the distributor said if you have any issues, you have to deal with the technical support we cant help you.  We only sell the item and we do not have any technical support at our location.

If anyone have faced a similar issues, please contact me directly if you have resolved your problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JADOO-TV-INC/Pleasanton-California-94588/JADOO-TV-INC-JADOO-TV-INC-Fraudulent-warranty-Pleasanton-California-885323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JADOO TV, INC