- Report: #1018217
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: JAM Enterprise
JAM EnterpriseInternet United States of America
JAM Enterprise Digital Cable Today Sold a digital cable box, that Comcast will not allow on Comcast Network , Internet
partial cable, but cannot receive two-way communication with the Comcast network, meaning:
1. Cannot receive On-Demand
2. Cannot use any Comcast service that requires two-way communications
3. Comcast still charges a monthly fee for the cable outlet
A Comcast Installer also told me,that in the next few months, all Digital Cable boxes will be obsolete, as
Comcast upgrades the network. This will require new Comcast leased devices on the network. I want to return my cable box for a full refund, but JAM will not return my calls, or emails.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAM-Enterprise/internet/JAM-Enterprise-Digital-Cable-Today-Sold-a-digital-cable-box-that-Comcast-will-not-allow-o-1018217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.