Complaint Review: JAMES A. WEST LAW OFFICE/WEST JAMES A.PC

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:LA California
JAMES A. WEST LAW OFFICE/WEST JAMES A.PC
5900 NORTH COURSE DRIVE HOUSTON,, Texas U.S.A.

JAMES A. WEST LAW OFFICE/WEST JAMES A.PC COLLECTION COMPANY,REPRESENTING THEM SELF AS A LAW FIRM ,JAMES A. WEST. HOUSTON, Texas

*Consumer Comment: STAY OFF THE d**n PHONE!

I Got message on my phone TO CALL A JOHN RAYES FROM THE LAW OFFICES OF A JAMES A. WEST.I did return his call to find out he was calling me about unpaid bill,I told him my financial circumstances now keep in mind i think I'm talking to a lawyer,this so called lawyer let me have it, he was rude,he told me it was excuse for me not paying because my husband was laid off,and how could i spend money that i can't pay back.I told him I was unaware of my husband getting laid off and did'nt forsee this,i also told him to look at last twelve yrs of paying amx never late ,he said he did'nt care,and that theres only one solution that is to pay.i also told him I just got a notice of intention to foreclose on my home,he said to bad pay your bill and don't take your frustrations out on me .Thats putting it quit mild,he was worse. however I believe it's against the law to represent yourself as lawyer when your not.

Sydney
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMES-A-WEST-LAW-OFFICEWEST-JAMES-APC/HOUSTON-Texas-77072/JAMES-A-WEST-LAW-OFFICEWEST-JAMES-APC-COLLECTION-COMPANYREPRESENTING-THEM-SELF-AS-A-L-426423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES A. WEST LAW OFFICE/WEST JAMES A.PC

STAY OFF THE d**n PHONE!

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

NEVER ATTEMPT TO NEGOTIATE WITH A COLLECTION AGENCY -

THEY ONLY LIE AND CHANGE THE "AGREEMENT" WHEN IT SUITS THEM

1ST OF ALL - THE CALLER WAS PROBABLY NOT AN ATTORNEY!
2ND ITS ILLEGAL TO CLAIM YOUR AN ATTORNEY IF YOU ARE NOT

Many Collection Agencies that violate FDCPA will use this tactic to scare you into paying money -that is either time barred - or not yours to begin with.

go to www.budhibbs.com - read dealing with collectors 101 (scroll down to it)

Do what it says there ASAP