kids

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Tarsha — Cedar Hill Texas
JAMES EARL JONES BEST ONE INC
1901 LONG PRAIRIE RD SUITE 200-100 FLOWER MOUND, Texas USA

JAMES EARL JONES BEST ONE INC JAMES EARL JONES SECURITY BARS REPOSSESSION OF REAL PROPERTY THREATS FLOWER MOUND Texas

*Consumer Comment: I think I have this figured out...

I ordered a set of custom security bars, and doors for my residence about two years. These home improvements were permanently attached to my entire house. I have been late a few times, but have always paid my bill. My original balance was well over 3500.00, my existing current balance is less than 1600.00. This company constantly adds additional monies to my account due to their erroneous accounting methods, and post my payments late even when I have fedx them the payments. What pisses me off the most is that these fools have sent someone out to my property on more than one occassion to REPOSSESS the bars. How in the hell can you repossess bars and gates that are attached for a balance of $160.00?? Then to top it all off they add a trip charge of $30 for them coming out to harrass you. I believe there are thousands of people who have been harrassed and taken advantage of by this company in the DALLAS, TEXAS area. They have changed names on more than one occassion and the BBB does not have any information on them. The last information the BBB has it that they have gone out of business, it was probably due to law suits. I am not sure about other states, but in the state of Texas this addition to my property is a home improvement and they would be breaking the law by taking off and destroying my property because these items have been attached to my house and the concrete. The correct course of action is to file a mechanic's lien against the property and or owner(s).  The accounting lady, whose name I forgot told me if they tear up my house, that's my problem and I would have to fix it because in their contract if you are more than $60 past due, they have the right to repossess THEIR BARS, but I am not renting to own the bars, they just belong to them until my balance is zero.  I am going to take time out to hire a lawyer who is experienced in real property law and file a lawsuit against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMES-EARL-JONES-BEST-ONE-INC/FLOWER-MOUND-Texas-75022/JAMES-EARL-JONES-BEST-ONE-INC-JAMES-EARL-JONES-SECURITY-BARS-REPOSSESSION-OF-REAL-PROPERT-1129163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES EARL JONES BEST ONE INC

I think I have this figured out...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Since you're a deadbeat, you're suing them right?

Let us know your attorney's name, the court venue and docket number so we can track your case...yeah, right.