Complaint Review: JAMES WALKER / WALKER LANDSCAPING

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:SAN ANTONIO Texas
JAMES WALKER / WALKER LANDSCAPING
9179 SHADOW CREEK LANE CONVERSE, Texas U.S.A.

JAMES WALKER / WALKER LANDSCAPING OVERCHARGED MY CREDIT CARD CONVERSE Texas

Overcharged my credit card, will not return a call. If you notice, he calls everyone else a lier, claims no responsibility for stuff gone bad.

This guy is a flake and I am pursuing the same as others through the attorney general of Texas and also had my credit card company deny the charge.

I went to the physical address he gives and this place has been abandoned for over 3 years. The web site is a spoof. He owes countless people including the city of Converse for electrical charges at his old business he claims is still open, etc.

Sent me numerous emails claiming everything was my fault, but would not call me so we could talk.

Even screwed up the delivery to the wrong house to begin with, along with the wrong time promised.

Of course he claimed that was my fault as well.

Stay away from anything from this wanna-be business.

I have all the paperwork to back my claims...he has hiding behind his computer in some little hole in the wall.

He contracts out all his work, so do not believe this is a BIG company, etc., etc.

George
SAN ANTONIO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMES-WALKER-WALKER-LANDSCAPING/CONVERSE-Texas-78201/JAMES-WALKER-WALKER-LANDSCAPING-OVERCHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-CONVERSE-Texas-342192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES WALKER / WALKER LANDSCAPING