Complaint Review: JAMES WOOD GMC

211105 HWY 287 DECATUR, Texas United States of America

JAMES WOOD GMC WHY, JUST WHY? DECATUR, Texas

*Consumer Comment: WOW stacie

*Consumer Comment: wow!!

just cant tell you how, i am so tired of working all my life, and dam people taking my hard earn money, like THE BIG CHURCH GOING PEOPLE OF THE JAMES WOOD FAMILY, THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER 2 DOLLARS, why cant people see this and why is it that people like this get by with this kind of thing, i bought my son a new 2013 Malibu, he was so proud of it, it has 1200 miles on it and it has been in THE WOODS SHOP NOW FOR 18 days out of 90 days for the same problem, the day we was driving out of there driveway the brake lights was out,

i took it back that day and hell they act like it was my fault the dam lights went out, the engine light has came on 3 times in 90 days, the lights on the dash have all went out, and they said just pick you out another car, so i thought great, my son pick out another 1 just like what he had and they said we will give you 20,000 trade in, i gave 28500 for the 1st car and has been nothing but problems and has 1200 miles on it, i would just love too bitch slap all of them, James Wood will died and go straight to hell , for treating hardworking people like this, and my ph is 817-444-5427 if ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY, AND I WISH THEY WAS A WAY TO SEND THIS TO JAMES WOOD HIMSELF, AND ALL HIS DAM KIDS, SORRY A** PEOPLE,A DAM SHAME WHAT THIS WORLD HAS GONE TOO!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMES-WOOD-GMC/DECATUR-Texas-76234/JAMES-WOOD-GMC-WHY-JUST-WHY-DECATUR-Texas-968562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES WOOD GMC

WOW stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

you can drive???amazing

wow!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I bought my truck 10 years ago from this dealership!  The staff was amazing, I got the truck for the price stated and still have it!! This dealership is great and I will buy my next truck from them!