• Report: #901908

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jitten — Kumasi Other Ghana
JAMESON BANK/PAYZA
200 Front St.West,Toronto,ON, Canada, M5V3K2 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

JAMESON BANK/PAYZA Payza.com FAILURE TO CREDIT ACCOUNT WITH RECEIVED SWIFT BANK WIRE TRANSFER Toronto, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: JAMESON BANK PAYZA

*Author of original report: RE Transfer from Barclays Ghana to Payza

*UPDATE Employee: Payza/Bank wire

I transferred a sum of 3000.00 USD to the account of Payza.com on the 6/6/12 for further credit to my personal business account held with them online on their payment processor. After submitting all required proofs of transfer as at the 23/6/12 my account was still uncredited. Support is poor, virtually non existent, and finally no refund option given. Therefore I have no access to my funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMESON-BANKPAYZA/Toronto-Ontario-M5V3K2/JAMESON-BANKPAYZA-Payzacom-FAILURE-TO-CREDIT-ACCOUNT-WITH-RECEIVED-SWIFT-BANK-WIRE-TRANS-901908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMESON BANK/PAYZA

JAMESON BANK PAYZA

AUTHOR: Etienne - (United States of America)

Sir,

I also ordered my bank to wire $3000.00 to fund my payza account on 18 July 2012. Today is06 August 2012 and the fund has not posted in my Payza account  It is almost 3 weeks and the fund is not in my account!!!. I will appreciate if you can assist. I have already submitted ticket and the ticket ID# from payza online help desk is  MWW-956-37099. It is very disappointing for the customer to go through this. My fund should have earned a lot by now.

Thank you in advance.

RE Transfer from Barclays Ghana to Payza

AUTHOR: Littlejitten - (Ghana)

Dear Marco, Thanks for the reply, I have already tried to contact you on the digital point forum. Today the 27/6/12 my payza account is still nil balance, my bankers confirmed the funds have been credited to payza on the 6/6/12. Barclays has communicated with the beneficiary bank and has received confirmation thrice! I have submitted my documents to payza proof of remittance on the 17/6/12 the email ticket is SWQ42232907 I even received a response that the documents have been received by payza and treasury is looking into it. Ever since no reply. Hence my complaint here. The phone numbers are constantly busy and no one replies email tickets anymore apart from the automated reply.

If this matter is sorted out quickly and without any further delay I shall be grateful. My username is littlejitten and contact email is littlejitten@me.com Alternatively my cell number is 00233202710173.

Regards Jitten Chainani

Payza/Bank wire

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Marco and I work with Payza's online community. We came across your matter here as one of the reports and wanted to reach out to you to offer help.

From what I understand you have wired money from your bank account to you Payza account. Most of the time the issue with uncredited wire deposits are caused by your bank not including or not properly including the information provided in the wire instruction i.e reference number, banking details, etc.

If your wire deposit is not credited within 2-4 business days, we ask that you provide us a proof of deposit so that we may determine why the wire was delayed. Once this proof has been provided, we will be able to move forward and credit your transaction.

If you have already been made aware of this, and have already submitted a proof of deposit, feel free to provide me with your ticket ID number so that we may follow up on your transaction with our Treasury.

Wishing you the best,