Complaint Review: JAMESON BANK/PAYZA

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Ontario Canada
JAMESON BANK/PAYZA
200 Front St. West Internet United States of America

JAMESON BANK/PAYZA I bank wired them $560 USD on July 27th, 2012. It is now Aug 9th and I still see the status as PENDING in my payza account. I tried to call, and of course, the phone lines don't work. My bank has c , Internet

*Author of original report: Issue attended

*UPDATE Employee: Lets sort this out.

*Author of original report: explanation to the consumer's comment

*Consumer Comment: What Tier account do you have?

On July 24th, I opened up a Payza account, and also requested to deposit a fund.

On July 27th, I went to the Royal Bank of Canada, and I bank wired $560USD to them.
The beneficiary customer was Jameson Bank. 200 Front st. West.

I included my reference number for my bank as told.

It is now Aug 9th, and I still see the status as PENDING in my payza account.

I tried to call and email, I clearly can't get through to them along with others.
This is starting to really irritate me.  Will anyone guide me as to what I should do next?

(My bank has already confirmed that the money has been transferred)

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMESON-BANKPAYZA/internet/JAMESON-BANKPAYZA-I-bank-wired-them-560-USD-on-July-27th-2012-It-is-now-Aug-9th-and-925007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMESON BANK/PAYZA

Issue attended

AUTHOR: supermouse115 - (Canada)

Marco from Payza is a great help! Thank you for the prompt replies and explanations! :)

Lets sort this out.

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hi,

It's my understanding that you have attempted to call us, although our wait times can be long at times our support is on stand by, always ready to help.

We apologize for you having certain issues getting funds wired to your Payza balance. The last thing we want is our members to have to an unpleasant experience.

Let's get this sorted out shall we? Please send us your transaction details so that we may move forward and investigate the reason behind the delays.

08002012assistance@payza.com

Thanking you in advance
Marco
Payza

explanation to the consumer's comment

AUTHOR: supermouse115 - (Canada)

I was aiming at the Payza.com website.
They indicated that if I included the reference number with my bank, my
bank wire will go through between 2-4 business days.
EVEN IF the reference number wasn't properly added, it'd only take 7 days as they say.

It's been way past the time frame they've given. Hence why I'm needing assistance asap.
I called their company, it jumps to an automatic voicemail saying they're busy.

If I can receive any help on this, I'd really appreciate it!

What Tier account do you have?

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Curious if you are really just someone trying to promote this site as its website has all the answers to your inquiry.

The Tier account determines how much can be in your account and the time frame alloted for deposits based on currency and deposit type ( bank wire, certified check, credit card).

Why anyone would even want this type of account is beyond my financial realm. Its overpriced fees and locking out is less then pleasant.

So file a dispute and contact your bank that the transfer is still pending.