Complaint Review: JAMESON GROUP

• Reported By: ABE — PUEBLO Colorado United States of America
JAMESON GROUP
Internet, California United States of America

JAMESON GROUP JAMESON CONSULTING BROKEN PROMISES Internet, California

I SOUGHT THE HELP OF THE JAMESON GROUP,  TO HELP ME SAVE MY HOME FROM FORECLOSURE. I MADE TWO ATTEMPTS ON MY OWN WITH GMAC TO MODIFIY MY MORTGAGE, WAS INSUCCESSFUL.

I FOUND AS TIME PAST I WAS BECOMING MORE DESPERATE, A GUT FEELING TOLD ME NOT TO FOLLOW UP WITH JAMESON, BUT I FOUND MYSELF CONTINUING TO WORK WITH THEM.

AT FIRST THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND IT SOUNDED PROMISING. THEY NEVER SPOKE OF A FEE, AND EVEN DID SOME INVESTIGATING INTO MY MORTGAGE, WITHOUT MENTION OF PAYMENT. I SUBMITTED ALL THE PAPER WORK THEY REQUIRED, I WAS IN CONTACT WITH THEM ALMOST DAILY AND THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL, AT FIRST.

ABOUT THREE WEEKS INTO MY INTIAL CONTACT WITH JAMESON, THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO WORK WITH GMAC AND TRY TO OBTAIN A LOAN MODIFICATION. INSTRUCTED ME WHAT THEY STILL NEEDED FROM ME, HARDSHIP LETTER, MORE PAPER WORK, ETC.

FINALLY TOWARDS THE END OF THE CONVERSATION, THE FEE WAS BROUGHT UP, A DISCOUNT IF I PAYED WITHIN  A MONTH, FEE TOTALLING $2000.00. THEY WERE PAYED WITHIN THAT MONTH.

PAPER WORK WAS SUBMITTED TO GMAC, I WAS IN CONTACT WITH JAMESON GROUP ON A REGULAR BASIS. I EVEN HAD A CONFERENCE CALL WITH GMAC AND JAMESON.

TIME PASSED AROUND TWO WEEKS NOT HEARING FROM JAMESON, BUT WAS CONTACTED BY GMAC VIA A LETTER SENT THAT I DIDN'T MEET THE CRITERIA FOR A TRADITIONAL LOAN MODIFICATION.

SLOWLY THE CONTACT WITH JAMESON GROUP DETERIORATED, AT TIMES I HAD TO CALL THEM. FINALLY THEY CALLED AFTER I HAD HEARD FROM GMAC, REITORATING WHAT I ALREADY KNEW.

LATE AUGUST GMAC OFFERED A TRIAL MODIFICATION, WTIH FIRST PAYMENT WHICH WAS DUE IN SEPT, OCT AND I HAVE JUST COMPLETED NOV., I  DON'T HOLD MUCH HOPE THAT GMAC WILL OFFER A PERMANENT LOAN, JUST FROM READING WEBSITES ON THEIR DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS.

HERE IT IS $2000.00 TO JAMESON GROUP, SAYING THAT THIS LOAN MODIFICATIONS WOULD DROP MY PAYMENTS SUBSTANTIALLY FROM $877.00 TO AROUND $360.00. WHEN THE TRIAL LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENT IS $722.91

LESSON TO EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM JAMESON GROUP....BROKEN PROMISES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMESON-GROUP/Internet-California-/JAMESON-GROUP-JAMESON-CONSULTING-BROKEN-PROMISES-Internet-California-962910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMESON GROUP