Complaint Review: JAMIE PICON

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: MOZI — Salem Massachusetts USA
123 MAIN STREET, METHEUN, MA METHUEN, Massachusetts United States of America

Complaint Review: JAMIE PICON | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | JAMIE PICON LIAR, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, UNPROFESSIONAL, CON- ARTIST, INAPPROPRIATE, THIEF AND SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED METHUEN , Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: David Antoni Bussiere of Loudbus

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusations

Jamie Picon, Complainant

Author of Ripoff Report #994156

Complainant Jamie Picon (the “Complainant”) has challenged the truthfulness of 6 specific statements (each, a “Statement”) posted by the Author “MOZI” (the “Author”) on the Ripoff Report website at www.ripoffreport.com, identified as Ripoff Report No. 994156 (the “Report”). The Author failed to and did not submit a response to the Complainant or any contact information. Therefore, in accordance with the Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Rules (the “Rules), the Author waived their right to participate in this Arbitration. In accordance with the Rules, the Arbitrator was asked to decide whether the challenged Statements were an opinion or a fact. If, and only if, the Statement was determined to be a statement of fact, the Arbitrator was asked to further decided if, by a preponderance of the evidence, to determine if the Statement was true or false. If the statement identified by the Complainant is determined to be an opinion, no determination will be made as to that particular Statement because an opinion cannot be determined to be true nor false. In this case, the Arbitrator had only the evidence submitted by the Complainant to consider. The evidence submitted included Ripoff Report #994156, the Complainant’s sworn Arbitration Statement and a series of emails between Complaint and the Author. Each Statement challenged by the Complainant has been considered, together with any Witness Statements and Documents provided by the Complainant for determination of the truth or falsity of the Statement. The Author did not provide a response to the Complaint. The Arbitrator determined that the statements challenged in the Report were false. Therefore, according to the VIP Arbitration Rules, those statements have been redacted.

Decided July 31, 2013 Sandra J. Franklin, Arbitrator

*A copy of the full Arbitrator’s Decision is available upon request. Please e-mail arbitration@ripoffreport.com with the name of the Complainant and Report number.

JAMIE IS A HOPELESS WANT TO BE RESTURAUNT OWNER, HE HAS THIS BIG IDEA FOR A BBQ RESTURAUNT BUT WAS SELF ADMITED HORRIBLE AT BUSINESS AND WAS PLANNING ON “USING” HIS PARENTS FOR MONEY. ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), He was unrelenting about his advanced. David disclosed his business experience. Jamie was not going to let us. He asked David to be a business partner, david said no but said he would be willing to help with Marketing.  Jamie claimed he did not need help. David then asked what he could do, Jamie said he needed someone to write for him, and manage the business. David said no problem, David at this same time was going through a rebranding of his business. (Due to a public relations nightmare) and could not supply all of the initial documents. So he asked to just sit down with Jamie. Jamie refused and started yelled about scams, when David had never disclosed any intention of money, or contracts. he just wanted to help. so he went out of his way to help and after a personal sexual rejection, and confusion about business, he became irate and went after David.

David welcome anyone whom wished to hear about this story, ask him anything. There is no secrets, no scams, no closed doors.

mind you, david and Jamie never met in person. They have never seen each other. AFter Jamie’s sexual advances were rejected and he could not manipulate David, he used business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMIE-PICON/METHUEN-Massachusetts-/Complaint-Review-JAMIE-PICON-Notice-Ripoff-Report-VIP-Arbitration-Decision-A-neutral-994156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMIE PICON

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

David Antoni Bussiere of Loudbus

I forgot to state who this accuser is. David Antoni Bussiere of Loudbus and Jatofaction is the person who made this accusation.  Google him.  Anything ever called into question about me or anyone else he has slandered will be quickly resolved.  It seems Mr. Bussiere is using this same tactic to smear others who have reported his actions.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Accusations

AUTHOR: JSP - (United States of America)

Premise -This article was pointed out to me by one of my peers.   I have all e-mail exchanges to back up my rebuttal.  Anything that has been deleted or altered on either side of this case will be recovered in the legal action process.  No exchange has ever occurred on Facebook between Mr. Bussiere and therefore will not be found.

The existence of this [now permanent] slander of my name was made by David Bussiere himself under a third person pseudonym.   I have never met David nor do I wish to.

1.  David and I did speak regarding marketing for a BBQ restaurant I was thinking of opening.
2.  I did contact his under his old company name, Jatofaction.
3.  I chose not to accept help from him.  He would not give any references, examples of his work, and refused to show me any modicum of a proposal prior to a meeting.
4.  I posted a SCAMMER warning on Yelp which I took down after other posters started adding their experiences which seemed of a personal nature and not business.  I did not wish to be associated with this.
5.  I posted the review as I felt I was being scammed.  I posted a good number of other reviews prior to our interaction as a basis for buyers to be aware.

just to show a few.  I was trying to protect other would be victims.

David's Lies and Slander

1. I never contacted him through Facebook nor any other online form of media.
2. I do not now nor have I nor will I have nude pictures of myself for any reason.
3. I have no idea where this money he claims I am getting is coming from.
4. I have never harassed David nor anyone else in my life.  I'm not even sure where to go with this accusation.
5. I am not a business of any kind.  I'm a regular guy working.  This attack of his is purely slander based on nothing.  I am not a doctor of any kind but the interaction we had proof in e-mail suggested a very unstable sort.
6. Critical thinking would show us that any company of any kind would not resort to such revenge tactics such as this.  Professionalism is absent from David Bussiere and his company.

I am in the process of suing Mr. Bussiere for slander and defamation of character.  Ripoff Reports are here for life.  I have no way to take it down, only put my rebuttal and hope he has the decency to admit his lies and remove my name.  Due to his actions he has put me in a position to lose my job of nearly 18 years and has permanently called my name into question for all future employment.