Complaint Review: JARED LEE GOSSELIN

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Beautiful Robot — Detroit Michigan
JARED LEE GOSSELIN

JARED LEE GOSSELIN GOSSLIN ENTERTAINMENT MUSIK, PRODUCER, DJ DEADBEAT, BEST PRODUCER LOWLIFE, Internet

AllHipHop.com: In today?s music market we have producers that are bigger than artists? Do you want to be that visible?

Jared: Nah. I want to live a regular life. I have a daughter and I want to be able to do regular things. I know people who cant go to the store and stuff. I don?t want that. I just want my music to be out there.

AllHipHop.com: What is your ultimate goal in music?

Jared: I just want to make timeless music. I want kids to be listening in 20 or 30 years. I want to make my mark on society.

AllHipHop.com: How important is the DJ to a producer?

Jared: Real important. The DJs know what?s hot. I mean you have people who are sampling stuff and don?t know what it is. There are some DJs that are still digging in the crates.

AllHipHop.com: So what?s coming out in the future?

Jared: Ive been working with Steph Jones from DTP, Joel Ortiz, Keyshia Cole, Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls, Frank Zappa?s son on some movie stuff but we?re talking about doing a rock solo album. [continued below]....
..... Also some writing for Jennifer Hudson, and Jordan [Sparks] from American Idol. I?m also looking for hot artists.

AllHipHop.com: Anything you want to say to your fans?

Jared: Stay positive. God is everywhere around you. And my fans can check me at www.jaredleegosselin.com. There?s links on there. Look out for Brilliance and Macy Gray?s album (Big), which is in stores now.

Source : (((link redacted)))

LIAR! Jared Lee Gosselin is neglecting his daughter! FAILURE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT MARCH 2013-APRIL-2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JARED-LEE-GOSSELIN/internet/JARED-LEE-GOSSELIN-GOSSLIN-ENTERTAINMENT-MUSIK-PRODUCER-DJ-DEADBEAT-BEST-PRODUCER-LOWL-1045127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JARED LEE GOSSELIN