Complaint Review: JAREDWILDER.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: IT Company — California United States of America
JAREDWILDER.com

JAREDWILDER.com Jared Wilder Development Team JAREDWILDER.com SCAM - RIPP OFF. DO NOT HIRE THIS DEVELOPER, Internet

*General Comment: Jared did a great job for me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint from a non-client

*Author of original report: SCAM - Jared Wilder PHP Developer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Rip-Off Report

JaredWilder.com is owned by a PHP Developer named Jared Wilder. Phone number: 443-812-6384. Jared Wilder also claim to be expert SEO guy. This guy ripped us off by thousands of dollars. He says that he works on a discounted flat fee basis and ask for huge deposit. We paid him and he never delivered what he agreed to deliver.

Jared Wilder promised to do all of our SEO and sent us quotes and plans for 6 months. He worked for 1 week, charged us for 6 months up front and then simply disappeared. Jared Wilder poses as a PHP and SEO Developer in San Diego, Los Angeles and Baltimore. He might get desperate and strike in other parts of the US, so be super careful.

JAREDWILDER.COM IS A SCAM, DO NOT HIRE THIS SCAM ARTIST to do any development work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAREDWILDERcom/internet/JAREDWILDERcom-Jared-Wilder-Development-Team-JAREDWILDERcom-SCAM-RIPP-OFF-DO-NOT-HIRE-970600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAREDWILDER.com

#1 General Comment

Jared did a great job for me

AUTHOR: MattS14 - ()

I stumbled across these reports when I didn't have Jared's number handy and Googled his name,  I had a completely different experience working with Jared and was not only very happy with the quality of work, but also with his responsiveness and overall professionalism. I hired Jared to build my website after speaking with numerous other developers and was impressed by his background, knowledge and understanding of what I was trying to accomplish. He finished the project ahead of time and for a competitive price And was always there when I needed him. I would highly recommend working with him and am confident you'll have a similar experience to mine.

Matt

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint from a non-client

AUTHOR: jwilder - (United States of America)

Hello-
I would like to re-iterate that this is just an attempt to smear my reputation by someone I offended in an online email.

I have never done any work with this person or any company/business affiliated with this individual and I have never scammed anyone in my life.

I stand by all my work as do the 100's of clients I have. If you have any question about my work ethic or integrity, please feel free to contact me directly for many references.

Thanks for reading the truth!

SCAM - Jared Wilder PHP Developer

AUTHOR: IT Company - (United States of America)

There is nothing "fake" about our complaint. We really don't have the time to argue with anyone online. That said, we have zero tolerance toward online scam artists such as Jared Wilder who poses as a PHP Developer.

Jared Wilder stole our money!

No other words to describe this scam artist. We really hope that employers and companies will read this post and will not fall for his scams.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Rip-Off Report

AUTHOR: jwilder - (United States of America)

Hello, this is Jared here - the man that is being accused by this person (that I dont even know).

#1- I have NEVER done business with this person, do not even know their name, nor accepted a single dollar from them.

#2- I have NEVER scammed anyone, I would never risk my reputation. Additionally I only accept credit card payments so it would be impossible for me to steal money as anyone could simply do a chargeback anytime.

#3- This is an attempt at this employer to destroy my reputation because they got angry about something I said in an email regarding a job oppurtinity they were trying to underpay developers on. We never even did business together, and I am copying his email below to evidence this:

:)Your email was a huge mistake!

So you are based out of San Diego huh or maybe Maryland, either way, you will be out of business guaranteed!  no more freelancing for you. You may want to look for a full time job........ but than again, your future employer will google your name as well.Not only we are a software company, but we also have an in house team of 20 people for seo. Watch what happens next!by the way, my name is Corey. Asaf is a name i made up when thinking about Asap :).....your business will be history asap! :)

**So as you can see, this is clearly a FAKE rip-off report and should be removed from the site. If the person would even give up their company/real name I would be suing for libel since we have never ever conducted any business together.

Should you have any questions about anything you can contact me directly through my site or the phone number listed on the report. I provide high quality design work and excellent customer service!

Thanks for reading the truth!