Complaint Review: JAS Law Group

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: nelle — New Jersey United States of America
JAS Law Group
540 NW University BLVD, Ste 108 Port Saint Lucie, Florida United States of America

JAS Law Group Jeffery Smith Law Group SCUM SUCKING LAWYERS Port Saint Lucie, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Post above is from ex employee that was fired for using dope.

We hired them to do a loan modification. We fell behind on out loan when our son got sick and we couldnt afford our mortgage because of doctors bills.  We also purchased our home for way more than what it is worth now. We needed help to save our home, something they promised to do. A guarentee on thier part. They were so helpful and attentive until they recieved thier money. I was also promised that if no offer was made I would recieve a full refund. Then everytime I called for an update, I was told our case was moved to a new rep. I receive no updates or call backs, until I put stop payment on our fiinal payment. Then they called five times a day.  Our mortgage company refused to do the modification. I asked for our refund and was refused. I have tried to contact someone at the law group and get no response.  I also requested a copy of the taped phone conversation with the rep going over our contract and of him on numerous occassions replying to my questions about refunds. I get no where. They are a total scam. They didnt do anything with my loan that i couldnt do myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAS-Law-Group/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34986/JAS-Law-Group-Jeffery-Smith-Law-Group-SCUM-SUCKING-LAWYERS-Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-965339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAS Law Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Post above is from ex employee that was fired for using dope.

AUTHOR: The Truth - (United States of America)

Hi Bill. We know this is you. Just because we had to let you go does not give you the right to slander our name. We told you that we have a strict drug free workplace and you were let go right after your personal habits were discovered. It is not our fault that you chose to break the rules. Stop posting lies about us and go to rehab. We will not pay you a dime. Stop trying to extort us.

FYI, to anyone else who is reading, a legitimate claim would have gone directly to our management and gotten a full refund if this was actually truth instead of an obvious work of fiction. All ROR claims about our company are fiction created from Bill and another ex employee we fired 2 years ago. We do not support dope heads. They try and bully us by posting on this site and another 2 sites, but we will not pay extortionists. Notice the lack of contact information on their part? Real people leave real contact info. Just FYI. Look us up at the state bar and you'll see our flawless record. Thank you.