Complaint Review: JAS PLANNING

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2005

• Reported By:Bonne Terre Missouri
JAS PLANNING
106-21 A 97th Street, Ozone Park, New York U.S.A.

American Grant Information Guide, Jas Planning JAS PLANNING ripoff, took money from my checking account and then dissconnected their number Ozone Park Nationwide

I received a phone call from a forein individual. He stated he was from American Grant Association. He said I would receive $25,000 if I qualified. There would be a one time fee of $249.00 and I would get a $500 valture with my package. I had a question servey that I needed to fill out and send back to them. I received a book in the mail, approx three weeks after I talk to him. I had given him my bank account information and also stated I DO NOT AUTHORIZE YOU TO TAKE OUT ANY MONEY!! He stated that my verification number was 380938.

I filled out the questionair and sent it back to the address given. I then called several times and spoke with a man that identified himself as Jeff employee number 13924. He said that my questionair was still in the processing department and that I would hear something in approximately a week, but if I didn't qualify I would recieve my one time fee of $249 back. About a week later I called the number back and spoke with a man that identified himself as Sean a supervisor employee number 11326. He stated that I would receive my money on October 15, 2005. I would receive $25,000, along with my $500 dollar valture.

October 15, 2005 I called the phone number and it was dissconnected. I had talked to people several time and the even called me back so therefore I figured that it was ligit because I could call them and they even returned my calls. I had an address and they even sent me a book. I am now at a loss of $249 and have now lost my car and several other items because of the $249 that was taken from me and along with me expecting the money. I was scammed and now that I have lost everything and am trying to start over, I would not ever want to see this happen to anyone else.

Melissa
Bonne Terre, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2005 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAS-PLANNING/Ozone-Park-New-York-11419/American-Grant-Information-Guide-Jas-Planning-JAS-PLANNING-ripoff-took-money-from-my-che-165233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAS PLANNING