Complaint Review: JASON BAYLESS - BESTSEOCOMPANIES . COM FRAUD ALERT

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gale Grahimo — Denver Colorado United States of America
JASON BAYLESS - BESTSEOCOMPANIES . COM FRAUD ALERT
JASON BAYLESS Internet United States of America

JASON BAYLESS - BESTSEOCOMPANIES . COM FRAUD ALERT JASON BAYLESS FROM BESTSEOCOMPANIES.COM IS FRAUDULENT BESTSEOCOMPANIES.COM, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I guess I am flattered

Jason Bayless from bestseocompanies.com is a fraud, he works for an SEO company and is misleading the public about the firms that truly are good.  When we contacted him to get ranked - you guessed it - it was all about asking for money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JASON-BAYLESS-BESTSEOCOMPANIES-COM-FRAUD-ALERT/internet/JASON-BAYLESS-BESTSEOCOMPANIES-COM-FRAUD-ALERT-JASON-BAYLESS-FROM-BESTSEOCOMPANIESCO-1015270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JASON BAYLESS - BESTSEOCOMPANIES . COM FRAUD ALERT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I guess I am flattered

AUTHOR: Jason Bayless - ()

This is kind of funny in the sense that either an upset SEO company or a competing service has clearly filed this complaint to discredit my website. I do not have a pay-for-play website. That isn't my business model. I am eventually going to incoporate advertising (banners) sitewide and maybe sponsonship opportunities for my blog. I haven't even done that yet. I am working on building something good that will last in an industry that is known for spammy tactics.

It is also kind of funny that my website was hit with a negative SEO campaign recently. Google's disavow tool works just fine though. Someone is just spending a lot of money, time, and effort to see my website fail. I guess that is why I should be flattered. I am bucking the establishment to produce something worthwhile.

As for payments from SEO companies, I don't solicit any such advertising. You can look at my website. If I wanted companies to pay I would do a lot better job trying to attract them. The biggest way to tell the difference between my website and my competitors is the quality of the list. There is no way that the companies that I list need my website to advertise for them. They are leaders of their industry. You won't see them on the other known pay-for-play websites.