Complaint Review: JASON BRAUCKLER JJB CONSULTING

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: bigpharmjoe3743 — Parma United States of America
JASON BRAUCKLER JJB CONSULTING
Middleburg Heights, Ohio United States of America

JASON BRAUCKLER JJB CONSULTING JJB CONSULTING SH***IEST INTERVIEW I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SUSPICIOUS AS HELL Middleburg Heights, Ohio

I went to this interview with this company JJB Consulting recently for a "MARKETING MANAGER" position that i saw on Careerbuilder.com. First of all they called me back for an interview less than an hour after I submitted my resume for the position. That was weird but i thought whatever, it's probably just weird timing. After I sat down with a guy named jason for an interview it was CLEAR that this company was trying to scam me. I started asking about the "marketing position" and it just kept sounding like sales. he kept saying you'll be meeting with clients and when I asked about how leads are generated, he just got annoyed with me and said we generate our own. When I asked him if its door to door he said no it's business to business...oh, ok. no I don't get it, HOW IS THIS MARKETING? He told me he would invite some candidates back for second interviews and I got a call but I didn't take it. I WANT A MARKETING POSITION!!! When I told him I want to get into marketing and I don't really want sales, he kept dodging it and acting shifty. DONT LIE TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOUR COMPANY DOES!!! I hope this doesn't offend you but I hate it when companies are dishonest about what they do.  Please be more honest with your interviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JASON-BRAUCKLER-JJB-CONSULTING/Middleburg-Heights-Ohio-/JASON-BRAUCKLER-JJB-CONSULTING-JJB-CONSULTING-SHIEST-INTERVIEW-I-HAVE-EVER-BEEN-TO-SUSP-1027985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JASON BRAUCKLER JJB CONSULTING