Complaint Review: JAniking

• Submitted: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011

• Reported By: Greed — Tulsa United States of America
56th and yale Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

JAniking If you want to deal with people who have absolutely no morals or integrity, Janiking is your place. Janiking should change its name to SCAM. They get away with what they do because of political influe Tulsa, Oklahoma

I bought a franchise for 32,000$ and I received a total of 15$ for my services. They offered me buildings for 60% of the actual billing and deduct whatever fees they wanted. Most of the places were not cleaned before the offer and they expect you to polish a turd. I asked questions about how they were conducting business they sent a guy to talk to me and he said sell your franchise. So I put my franchise in the paper and on Craigslist. Later I received text messages from somebody acting as if they were interested. I called the person and as I began to talk about Janiking he started to say sarcastic comments about training to push a mop. So I asked him do you work for Janiking and he hung up. I later received harassing phone calls from different numbers. I asked one of the workers about the prank calls and they said they knew nothing about it. I realized that this was a tactic they use to get you angry. So that you make a emotional mistake. So I started to contact lawyers from all over the country. Each time I left one lawyer a message they would call me back and I would tell them my story and they said "oh I'm sorry we work for Janiking we can't help you but here's a number to someone that can." This would happen over and over again. It would be great if the FBI or a government agency would look into the way they conduct themselves it is definitely breaking the law. I pray to god that this finds someone with a heart because these criminals are getting away with robbing people and harassing them after they made the mistake with buying into Janiking. Mike cavanall needs to be in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAniking/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74133/JAniking-If-you-want-to-deal-with-people-who-have-absolutely-no-morals-or-integrity-Jani-810920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAniking