Complaint Review: JB Aka James Brown Aka R&R Entertainment And David Brown

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By:Columbus Mississippi
JB Aka James Brown Aka R&R Entertainment And David Brown
Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

JB Aka R&R Entertainment Aka James BrownJB Aka James Brown Aka R&R Entertainment And David Brown JB at R&R Entertainment Stole $26,000, Beware all promoters Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I USE TO WORK WITH THIS FOOL!

*General Comment: DIFFERENT DAY, SAME MESS

JB Aka James Brown from Charlotte North Carolina, MJ Aka Michael Jordan from Winston Salem North Carolina, and David Brown from Charlotte North Carolina conspired to steal $26,000. They were supposedly putting on a concert in which they needed investors and I was searching for promoters to due business with. I found them through MJ (which I thought was a friend). They issued me contracts and we all signed and I invested $23,000 and my friend invested $15,000 under the impression that they had other investors that were invested hundreds of thousands for this music conference and million dollar grossing concert. No show ever happened and JB simply stopped answering the phone. After careful research I found out he wasn't anything he, MJ, or Dave said he was. He was changing oil at a oil change business. He told me he worked for Sony BMB and he had long ties with Russell Simmons and he was big in the promotion game. All three of them lied and now I'm forced to pay lawyer fees to try and get my money back. SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE AND DON'T DEAL WITH JB, MJ OR DAVID BROWN FROM NORTH CAROLINA BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING THIEVES WHO STOLE OUR MONEY!!!!

Christian
Columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Aka-James-Brown-Aka-RR-Entertainment-And-David-Brown/Charlotte-North-Carolina/JB-Aka-RR-Entertainment-Aka-James-BrownJB-Aka-James-Brown-Aka-RR-Entertainment-And-David-477446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Aka James Brown Aka R&R Entertainment And David Brown

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I USE TO WORK WITH THIS FOOL!

AUTHOR: Mesby - (United States of America)

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS I USE TO WORK WITH THIS FOOL AND WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS I LEFT HIM ALONG.  IN ANOTHER REPORT HERE ON RIP OFF HE SAYS HE DOESN'T LIVE HERE IN CHAROLETTE BUT HE DOES, THAT'S SO SONY WANT CATCH UP WITH HIM.

I SEE HIM ALL THE TIME DOWN IN HIS GRAY BRAND NEW CHEVEROLETE CRUZ AT THE STUDIO/PHOTOSTUDIO/BARBER BEAUTYSHOP OVER AT 1801 N. TYRON ST SUITE 607 WITH ANDRE MICHAEL HERE IN CHAROLETTE, NC.

SO, HE CAN'T FAKE LIKE HE DON'T LIVE HERE CAUSE HE DOES!  RIPPING FOLKS OFF... THAT'S BAD.  HE DOESN'T WORK FOR SONY CAUSE I USE TO WORK WITH HIM PERSONALLY!

#2 General Comment

DIFFERENT DAY, SAME MESS

AUTHOR: Don''tbelievethehype - (United States of America)

JB AKA JAMES BROWN IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST PUBLIC LIE! THE MAN IS SICK AND NEEDS TO BE PROSECUTED DUE TO HIS CONSTANT LIES AND EXTORTION PRATICES. IF YOU ASK ME HE IS A NARCISSIST WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED A LOOOONG TIME AGO. I KNOW, BECAUSE I HAVE AN EXTENTIVE HISTORY OF DEALING WITH THIS NUT! ANYONE AND EVERYONE CAN CALL SONY DIRECTLY AND THEY THEMSELVES WILL ASSURE YOU THAT HE NO LONGER WORKS THERE. THE NUMBER TO SONY IS 212-833-8000. HE IS ABOUT TO HAVE A BOGUS SHOW ON 3/31/12 IN WASHINGTON, DC UNDER THE SONY NAME AND IS ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF OTHERS! CALL THE DAME POLICE ON THIS FOOL OR CALL JAMES TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE NO LONGER WORKS FOR SONY BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW OR HADN'T ACKNOWLEDGED IT YET,...SMH!