I have a voucher I purchased a few weeks ago from jbdollar.com. This company used to be JB Dollar Stretcher Magazine, and when I checked their facebook it looks like they are going by zeesaver.com (but no contact phone number on the facebook). And zee savers says "coming soon' no contact info.
I purchased a $10 for $20 for my favorite restaurant. They said they are not accepting the vouchers because 1. The deal was supposed to be for 45 days but has been over 60 days 2. they had not received moneys due from jb dollar. 3. the restaurant owner said he has tried to reach his sales rep but the office number is disconnected and when he called the rep by phone, they told him they were fired when the office closed so they can't help him out.
I have stopped by the Austintown office and it is moved out. The neighbor in the building says they moved about a month ago. Their phone number 330-793-7002 is disconnected. So, it appears that the restaurant owner was telling the truth.
This brings several questions to mind...
- Is there any way to contact JB Dollar?
- Why are they changing their name to zeesaver? To dodge out on paying these merchants?
- Is this a big scam? Is this JB Dollar Stretcher the magazine people? It seems like they collected money on vouchers sold but did not pay the vendors and disppeared?
- Does my voucher have any value?
- Has anyone else out there been stuck with worthless vouchers/lost money?
- How can I get my money refunded?
- Is there a main office I can call? Where?
If any one out here in cyber land can get me a good phone number to try I would love to track down these turkeys. After reading the ripoff reports, I don't have much hope of getting my money back but it's worth a shot.
These people sound like scammers of the first degree! Please help if you can shed any light on this I'd really appreciate it.