Complaint Review: JB Dollar & Tomo Sushi

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mariah — PARMA HEIGHTS Ohio
JB Dollar & Tomo Sushi
1293 W 9th St Cleveland, Ohio USA

JB Dollar & Tomo Sushi I paid $20 to JB dollar for $40 worth food at Tomo & was denied redemption from Tomo Cleveland Ohio

I bought a voucher from JB Dollar on 2/28/2013. Paid $20 for $40 worth of food at Tomo. I was denied redemption and told it was fraudulent from the marketing director Rob Guilfu. I only went to this restaurant because of the discount & currently Im unemployed and couldnt pay the $40. He told me that my friends would have to pay for me. Unbelievable POOR customer servise. Ive seen there have been other complaints about rude management on Facebook. I have filed a complaint with BB for both companies. After researching I found that JB Dollar went out of business & did NOT pay Merchants. Rob told me they have a law suit against JB Dollar, so they will end up getting their money (my money) & then some. Since it was Tomo choice to market thru JB Dollar and not the customers, the right thing to do would be to accept the voucher..Nope absolutely NOT.. Thank god my friend was able to cover me because the other option was to leave my driver license which I believe is against the law. [continued below]....

..... I cant drive without it. So now they have 4 people that will never return. & if they get money from the settlement then they are thieves just like JB Dollar. I want my $40!!!!! I am also filing a police report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Dollar-Tomo-Sushi/Cleveland-Ohio-44113/JB-Dollar-amp-Tomo-Sushi-I-paid-20-to-JB-dollar-for-40-worth-food-at-Tomo-amp-was-d-1103316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Dollar & Tomo Sushi