Complaint Review: JB Dollar stretcher

• Reported By: MAXINE — West carrollton Ohio
JB Dollar stretcher
Internet USA

JB Dollar stretcher Zeesaver Dayton Internet

I have several saved emails from representatives for JB dollar saver that changed their name from JB dollar stretcher. I have several vouches I purchased from them under their JB name and so far I have 1 that I know isn't being accepted. I talked to a manager at the restaurant, thankfully befor we went there ans he said they owed him several thousand dollars. He said they were filing with the BBB.  Will be as Well. I also have a voucher for a hotel stay I paid 69.00 for. Scared to see of they will accept that. I am calling my credit card company today to dispute the charge. Hopefully it will but I have my doubts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Dollar-stretcher/internet/JB-Dollar-stretcher-Zeesaver-Dayton-Internet-1047574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Dollar stretcher