Complaint Review: JB Hunt Trucking

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:valdosta Georgia
JB Hunt Trucking
www.jbhunt.com Lowell, Arkansas U.S.A.

JB Hunt Trucking Benifit Scam Lowell Arkansas

*UPDATE Employee: You can get out

JB Hunt is Ripping off there drivers when they get benifits. the reason i say this is because, you can enroll in the benifits but they wont let you cancel. the only way you can get off of the medical or dental plan is to quit or get terminated. Nobody told me this when i was enrolled and i didnt even get a packet in the mail telling me the policies all i got was my cards. please be aware of this if you consider working for JB Hunt and if you want to enroll in the benifits.

Truckerswife
valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Hunt-Trucking/Lowell-Arkansas/JB-Hunt-Trucking-Benifit-Scam-Lowell-Arkansas-408644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Hunt Trucking

You can get out

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I know for a fact that you can get out of the benefits. I had started my benefits when I started there. When I married my wife and went under hers cause it was free all I had to do was wait for open enrollment. I didn't have to get fire or quite. I think you should have done a little more research. All I had to do was make one phone call and it was takin care off.