Handle

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: cherokeesky34 — Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
JB Hunt
P. O. Box 130 Lowell, Arkansas United States of America

JB Hunt Jerkoff Liars Extraordinaire Lied about wages, mileage, time home, costing us to lose everything Lowell , Arkansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: JB HUNT is a very bad company to work for

Long story short, JB Hunts recruiter lied to my husband and myself to get him to go to work for them.

Hubby wanted to move to Tn so we were looking into Regional OTR jobs for him based out of that area. After receiving many calls and having long discussions with a JB Hunt recruiter ( Mike ) we were both assured Hub would be making 37cents a mile on a Regional run that would have him on six off 36 hours and the recruiter continually , many times over, said depending on the week Hub would bring home 700 to 1100 depending. Each Week.

We based our decision to go ahead and move to Tn on this ( going with a minimum 700 as a base ) because it was what he was making at his job at the time and it was money we could work with. If it turned out he got more a week, great, if not, the 700 would be just fine.

( insert hysterical laughter here )

Im sure after reading only three JB Hunt reports on this foreum, you can imagine the crap we got. No loads, massively delayed loads, loads delivered but nothing to do after that, etc etc.

Hub in four weeks, brought home : 600.00 ( this included the 250.00 partial sign on bonus he received ), 540.00 and 400.00. This next check will have probably 50 bucks on it. He was given a load and delivered it this past Saturday morning........ and was given another load... to be delivered

(drum roll here )

Yesterday. Thursday Sept 8th, 2011.

He was supposed to sit on a load, for five days. When he called to see if he could get the load changed because his 36 hrs was up, he was met by an extremely crude, hostile and I wont use the word I want to use "woman"  named Sandy who in a seriously ugly tone told him " Well you can't sit on that load for that long, your 36 hours is up." ... well No Duh !!!!!!!! I heard this conversation, it was on speaker and Im here to tell you this Alabama redneck woman wishes she could have climbed through that phone.

Needless to say, due to their lies, we are about to lose everything. If they had produced at least the 700 they promised him a week, we would have absolutely no financial problems, but since we've just moved and used all of our savings, we are now about to lose it all. Hub has went back to Alabama to work, begging off friends to get gas money to go back and forth to work on a job he used to have making decent money but these next few months will be h*ll=0 trying to do that and keep us, his family, with a roof over our heads up here. We can't even afford to move back to Alabama even if we wanted to!

I sincerely hope that one day, the people at JB Hunt, who do this thing to undoubtedly so very many people, have this, and worse, done to them and their familes. I hope I live to see the day they are trying to figure out a way to pay their rent, feed their kids, get gas money to go back and forth to work on, and I want to be there when they have to swallow every ounce of pride they ever had, and go beg people for money and a roof.

JB Hunt.... You are a disgrace and be severely glad that I can't use the words nor convey the feelings of hatred I have for your lying buttocks right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-Hunt/Lowell-Arkansas-72745/JB-Hunt-Jerkoff-Liars-Extraordinaire-Lied-about-wages-mileage-time-home-costing-us-to-l-774938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB Hunt

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

JB HUNT is a very bad company to work for

AUTHOR: hazel1centllkwildcatt - ()

I have  and several of my friends works for JB HUNT in he past. They are liers just like i is said here. We came on with a new home half paid off. A new pickup truck and 20 acres of land paid for.. When we left JB HUNT, we were dead broke and lost everything because of there lies. This STOCK market company is based on lies, even the stock and if it were not for the rail road, JB HUNT would be already shut down. Congress bail them out with the truckers tax dollars after they went belly up because they were to big to fail. This is he ONLY reason they exist.. I tell all truckers, if you have any love for your fellow American, do not work for JB HUNT. The rail road stuff will go under, it just takes time.. We have to stop hauling there stuff fom the  RR YARDS to delivery. They EXIST only because we make it happen. SHOP working for less at JB HUNT