Complaint Review: JB ROBINSON

• Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

JB ROBINSON GIVES YOU THE RUN AROUND!!!!! Stonrgsville, Ohio

*Author of original report: JB ROBINSON UPDATE--STRONGSVILLE OHIO

Do not buy at JB Robinson.  I had my engagement ring routinely cleaned  in Dec 2011 like I do every 6 months so the warranty was valid.  On Jan 4, 2012 my stone fell out & I took it to get replaced.  I was told by Andy that he also noticed a prong loose and will get that fixed also.  I asked him why no one noticed this when I brought it in last month. He said he didn't know.
He gave me the date of 01/21/12 for it to be returned for pickup.  I got a call 2 days later from Andy stating that he sent it to the wrong place & it will be a few more days. The very next day someone else left a msg on my voicemail stating the same thing.
On 1/23/12 I called to get an update.  I talked to Jeff who could not find my last name in the system or the receipt # for pick up.  He called back about 10 minutes later stating it will be in on 2/2/12.
2 days later on 1/25/12 Ashley, the asst mgr called & left a msg stating my ring wont be back until the middle of April. 4 MONTHS AFTER DROPPING IT OFF!!!!  My fiance called and told her this is unacceptable  and that it needs to be fixed sooner.  She stated she will call & see if she can rush it.  After days of no calls from her she finally called and said she is still waiting for them to get back to her.  We went the mall on 1/28/12 to talk to her.
She stated that they are trying to find a diamond to put in the ring that matches so it will look beautiful. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Do they not have any diamonds that will match.  Sherry said if they can not find a diamond they will replace the ring. If you can replace the ring how can't you replace a diamond????She was supposed to call us on Monday 1/30/12 to give us an update and we are still waiting.
I called yesterday 2/2/12 and talked to Sherry.  I stated I want my ring return unrepaired and I will figure something out.  She sat on the phone then said you want it returned, its not fixed yet. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I know its not fixed but I am being given the run around and want my ring back.  She stated if I get my ring back not fixed the warranty will not longer be valid. I told her what is the warranty doing for me now, NOTHING.  I said what is the day it will be in.  Her reply We can't give an estimated time.. But you can give me an estimated time for fixing it.  I told her It's in Fairlawn & it should be here in less then 2 wks.  I live 20 minutes from Fairlawn and they can't give an estimated time of delivery..  BUY YOU JEWELRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JB-ROBINSON/Stonrgsville-Ohio-/JB-ROBINSON-GIVES-YOU-THE-RUN-AROUND-Stonrgsville-Ohio-833242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JB ROBINSON

JB ROBINSON UPDATE--STRONGSVILLE OHIO

AUTHOR: amk - (United States of America)

I called and talked to a very nice lady in Fairlawn names Jeanne.  My ring is OVERSEAS getting fixed and even if I wanted it back they couldn't send it.  She stated they are already working on it.  This whole time everyone informed me it was in Fairlawn at the main office getting fixed.. WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!  Nothing is made in the USA anymore!!!