Complaint Review: JBA Chevrolet Automotive

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — Glen Burnie Maryland United States of America
JBA Chevrolet Automotive
7327 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie, Maryland United States of America

JBA Chevrolet Automotive JBA Chevrolet Service Department Glen Burnie, MD Screwed Over by Idiot Mechanic and a Company that Doesn't Care About It's Customers Glen Burnie , Maryland

To anyone who ever considers buying a car or getting their car serviced at JBA Chevrolet Automotive: save yourself the trouble of getting completely screwed over!

I dropped my car off there to have it fixed for a gas leak. I told them it only LEAKS when the tank is full and I can smell gas the rest of the time. They proceeded to tell me that it was the fuel pump that needed to be replaced and the shocks were rusted ($1135). Two days later, my check engine light comes on, I fill up my tank and leave it sit for 7 hours to see if its still leaking and it WAS! I took it back the next day completely pissed off that they didnt fix the problem to begin with. Then they tell me the gas tank has a crack in it...So, they have to drop the gas tank AGAIN (since they had to do it for the fuel pump) and then charge me labor and parts for that ($850)!

They had no excuse for not "noticing" the crack in the gas tank to begin with when I specifically told them that it leaked when it was FULL and that I suspected a crack in the top of the tank!!!!! Obviously, they charged me for parts and labor for the fuel pump which probably didnt have anything wrong with it only so I could come back and pay parts and labor AGAIN for the gas tank that I told them to check to begin with!

I know that I am one person and that my voice doesn't carry far, but I will be damned if I'm not going to do all I can to get the word out that this place does not care about the customer. All they care about is the $$$$. Take your car to a mechanic that someone you know trusts and dont make the same mistake that I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBA-Chevrolet-Automotive/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21061/JBA-Chevrolet-Automotive-JBA-Chevrolet-Service-Department-Glen-Burnie-MD-Screwed-Over-by-974535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBA Chevrolet Automotive