Complaint Review: JBA Network

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: BBB — Asheville North Carolina
JBA Network
311 Montford Avenue Asheville, North Carolina USA

JBA Network Paid for website, but only received run around Asheville North Carolina

*Author of original report: Better Business Bureau

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me directly

I paid JBA Network an exorbent amount money to build a very basic website for my internet business. Months and months later and still no website, I found out through a past employee that JBA Network, aka Lonnie Lepore, takes people's money, especially women, and then never has his staff do the work. If you hired JBA, but are unforunate enough to live out of state like the 3 other women I spoke with, them you will be unable to take JBA or any other of his pseudo business names, aka Lonnie Lepore, to court. JBA will try every stall tactic in the book, and ultimately will not show up at court, but they will refund your money,

once a judge orders them to and once the Sheriff's Department tracks them down from hiding out back. Mr. Lepore is a convicted felon and knows all of the loopholes to make clients not want to pursue. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with any of his businesses. You will get ripped off and it will be a hassle. His past employee was kind enough to give me names and contact information of other people he had taken money from and not done the work. I spoke with 3 other women who had the same experience I did. Shame on ya'll for ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBA-Network/Asheville-North-Carolina-28801/JBA-Network-Paid-for-website-but-only-received-run-around-Asheville-North-Carolina-1059788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBA Network

Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: BBB - ()

The Better Business Bureau website has additonal information on JBA Network, By Region Network, ByRegion.net, etc. Just type in 311 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC, which is a private residence. This is a merely a friendly forum to warn other people, so that they do not get ripped off or receive the same treatment that myself and 3 other women received. I understand it's your "job" to respond. To my knowledge, the past employee currently lives out of state and has not worked for JBA with any regularity for several years.

Please contact me directly

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

Our organization has not developed websites for customers for over 3 years. If you could please reach out to me directly, as I am the General Manager, I will try and resolve your issue. My name is Steve Newman and my email is my first name at JBANetwork. In your email, please identify yourself, your company, the website we allegedly contracted to build, and your previous contacts here.