determining

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2005

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
JBC Associates
2 Broadstreet 7th Floor Bloomfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

JBC Associates utility bill ripoff I did a very dumb thing and I am now in damage control. DO NOT GET FOOLED by this company Bloomfield New Jersey

Well I think I was had. I got a call from these people and guess what They had my phone number and name right after that it went down hill.

They told me I had moved from an apartment and never paid my utility bill, Well I did have one but I paid it via the utility co. I did for get about how lond ago it was so I thought I should pay it off.And I did the dumbest thing Ive done in a while, I gave them my card number (god what an idiot). Well my bank knows about it and will block them and I did call them back and told them that if they even look ay my account I will "hit them with a law suit so fast it wont be funny" I also got with the att general here in Texas as well as the FTc and the DOJ.
I did a very dumb thing and I am now in damage control.
DO NOT GET FOOLED by this company. Tell then to eat S++t.
But above all do not do what I did.

Bill
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBC-Associates/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/JBC-Associates-utility-bill-ripoff-I-did-a-very-dumb-thing-and-I-am-now-in-damage-control-130063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBC Associates