Complaint Review: JBC LEGAL GROUP

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 15, 2004

• Reported By:Clairton Pennsylvania
JBC LEGAL GROUP
2 BROAD STREET 6TH FLOOR BLOOMFIELD, New Jersey U.S.A.

JBC LEGAL GROUP rip-off! BLOOMFIELD New Jersey

*Author of original report: found web-site

I have contacted this company 3 times for a letter stating that I am paid in full from a past bill I had with allegheny power. I payed it off the same day I received it with my credit card. It is showing it on my credit card statement, but evertime I call them they say the letter is in the mail.

I have gotten nothing yet and this was back on may 11, 2004. I am ready to contact my attorney for this matter to be done with. I have just got turned down for a credit card and want something done about this to be taken off my credit report.

Cheryl
Clairton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2004 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBC-LEGAL-GROUP/BLOOMFIELD-New-Jersey-07003-2550/JBC-LEGAL-GROUP-rip-off-BLOOMFIELD-New-Jersey-99046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBC LEGAL GROUP

found web-site

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

i found jbcs website it's called jbclegal.com incase anyone wants it...thanks