Complaint Review: JBC Legal Group - JBC Associates

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2004

• Reported By:uncasville Connecticut
JBC Legal Group - JBC Associates
2 Broad St Bloomfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

JBC Legal Group - JBC Associates collection debt MSF checks fraud lawyers BBA NJ bad reports Bloomfield New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: JBC Ex-Employees Know The Truth

JBC Associates calls my house and tells me I have a bad check from 4 years ago to a bankrupt AMES store in CT. Although the debt was real in 1999, I paid it along with the service charge. I contacted my bank to pay for the them to order me a copy of my statement and the cancelled check.

I was a little sceptical and found this GREAT site and decided to fight them! The BBB in NJ has a bad listing for them and I filed a complaint with the Attorney General in NJ against them. I looked up info on Jack Boyajian. He's not in need of money that's for sure. He owns Dollar Plaza in NJ, and he's CEO of a co-op/ condominium conversion company, plus he owns JBC. My hubby made a stink for me by trying to reach DEXTIN at JBC and couldn't get through. He just started talking about all the info I got from those web sites and the lady just sat there.

Finally she said "I'll remove your name from our list" He continued to ramble on about how crooked they are and the fact the Ames is bankrupt, and how we are going sue them and file with our states attorney general, not to mention the fact that since we had a name and number of someone who's harrassing us, we can sue them for harrassement for 1500.00 in our state ~ ANYWAY she repeatedly said "sir, sir, That's not necessary, I'm removing your name from our list right now." Gotta love America! Find an stern and stubborn relative or friend to do the dirty work for you and get your dignity back! Don't let them push you around.

S
uncasville, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBC-Legal-Group-JBC-Associates/Bloomfield-New-Jersey/JBC-Legal-Group-JBC-Associates-collection-debt-MSF-checks-fraud-lawyers-BBA-NJ-bad-repor-77153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBC Legal Group - JBC Associates

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

JBC Ex-Employees Know The Truth

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I worked at this company last summer for a while. This is the biggest bunch of crooks/criminals ever seen. They laugh all day about breaking the law and get high in the bathroom at lunchtime. This was one of the best jobs I ever had because yelling at people is so much fun. I used to feel sorry for all of the people who didn't even owe anything, but it became a lot of fun to work there.

The guy who owns the place, Jack Boyajian, has the biggest ass you ever saw. Someone should go in there with a camera and see what is going on. I don't know how this place is still in business. I keep reading that they are under federal investigation, but they keep making a lot of money from people who they scare into paying. What a ripoff! Probably the biggest ripoff in Ripoffreport.com. I laugh whenever I think about it.