Complaint Review: JBC Legal Group, PC

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2004

• Reported By:Center Harbor New Hampshire
JBC Legal Group, PC
2 Broad Street, 6th Floor Bloomfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

JBC Legal Group, PC Bad Check Scam ripoff Bloomfield New Jersey

My report is similar to many already filed although I don't see any reports from New Hampshire so I'll add a new state to the list.

JBC claims I bounced a check to Ames (now out of business) in 1999 and still owe the debt.

I wrote to them asking for a copy of anything I may have signed and an account history showing I owed the debt. And I told them not to contact me other than to submit that information.

I received a SECOND LETTER from them yesterday in response to my request. They sent me what appears to be the copy of the BACK of a check. Not my signature. Nothing proving the check bounced. No account history or Ames receipt.

I am now replying to them saying I still dispute the claim and they have not sent sufficient information to show I owe the debt. I am also filing a report with New Hampshire's Attorney General's office.

Center Harbor, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBC-Legal-Group-PC/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/JBC-Legal-Group-PC-Bad-Check-Scam-ripoff-Bloomfield-New-Jersey-109382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBC Legal Group, PC