guided

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:Pine Plains New York
JBC Legal Group PC
2 Broad St., 6th Floor Bloomfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

JBC Legal Group PC ripoff Bloomfield New Jersey

I just received a letter this week from JBC Legal stating that I owed $71.22 plus $20. return charge for a "dishonored" check written in 1996 to Ames Dept. Store. No check # but bank check was written on is First National Bank of Atlanta or Wachovia neither of which I have ever had an account at. After the first call to JBC, I started to investigate and it seems I have joined the leagues of all the others they have tried or are trying to rip off.

I have contacted the Attorney General's office in NY and plan to complain to BBB in NJ, CA and NY where their supposed offices are. What a nightmare! These people have a lot of my personal info including SS# and DL#. I have done extensive research in two days on the internet and it looks like I am in for a wild ride. I would love to see these people out of business alltogether!

Nancy
Pine Plains, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2004 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBC-Legal-Group-PC/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/JBC-Legal-Group-PC-ripoff-Bloomfield-New-Jersey-93575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBC Legal Group PC