Complaint Review: JBEI Vista

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mekko — Winter Haven Florida
JBEI Vista
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista, California United States of America

JBEI Vista Billed me for $9.95 on my debit card without my knowledge Vista, California

*Consumer Comment: No permission

i was checking my debit card transaction report and found a $9.95 charge that i know that i never made

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBEI-Vista/Vista-California-92084/JBEI-Vista-Billed-me-for-995-on-my-debit-card-without-my-knowledge-Vista-California-1035415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JBEI Vista

No permission

AUTHOR: Debra - (USA)

I never gave Jbei Vista Ca1 permission to access my checking account either and change me 9.95. They have really messed up my account with over draws and I live on disability as it is. Someone should do something about this sort of thing. No one is safe on line.