Complaint Review: J.B.Hunt

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Starkville Mississippi
J.B.Hunt
615 J.B. Hunt Corporate Drive Lowell, Arkansas U.S.A.

J.B.Hunt Screwed My Dac Up. Lowell Arkansas

To Anybody Who Find A Job Better And Leave J.B.Hunt Make Sure You Check Your DAC. J.B Hunt Messed Up My DAC SO Bad. I Was In An Accident In Arkansas A Guy Hit My Trailer From The Side. J.B. Hunt Sent Somebody To Check Out The Scene. J.B Hunt Had Me Take Another Load From Bentonville to Plainview Tx. Then I Took A Load From Plainview Tx To Dallas Tx.

Once I Got To Dallas They Had Me Take A Drivers Test And Then I Had To Attend A Meeting Where They Wanted Me To Signed This Saying That I Was At Fault And They Wanted Me Signed This Paper Saying That J.B. Hunt Would Pay For The Accident But It Would Be Taken Out Of My Check. I Refuse To Signed The Paper So They Was Going To Fire Me But I Overheard Them Planing On Firing Me. So When I Was Aware Of What J.B. Hunt Was Going To Do. I Quit.

A Week Later I Applied For Another Job At Star Transportation They Told Me That J.B Hunt Put That They Fired Me Because I Fled The Scene Of A Accident. 1st And Foremost I Did Not Fled The Scene Of An Accident. I've Heard So Much About J.B.Hunt Before I Came But Damn I Didn't Know That They Are Very Dirty.

L.tuck5
Starkville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JBHunt/Lowell-Arkansas-72745/JBHunt-Screwed-My-Dac-Up-Lowell-Arkansas-400507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.B.Hunt