Complaint Review: JC Auto Repair

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Sephiroth2006 — Smyrna South Carolina United States of America
JC Auto Repair
135 Benton Rd Kings Mountain, North Carolina United States of America

JC Auto Repair Jeremy Chapin Scam, No Money Back, Lazy, Takes Forever, Charged 200 For A Tow Kings Mountain, North Carolina

I asked this guy to work on my car and he agreed. He came to pick it up after a million phone calls. Finally after so many hours had passed he came to get it. I gave this guy $200 to get started and did he? NO! the following week him and his girlfriend went on vacation to Florida to have a good time for a week. He had his phone shut off the whole time and his voicemail box full of messages to where I couldn't leave one. After days of trying to get through he finally answered and I asked had he gotten started since it was tuesday and he had been back since sunday? He offered me another vehicle which was a 1995 Honda Prelude. I told him I would come check it out. When we arrived the prelude looked horrible with popped tires and a busted windshield and had looked like it had never run. It was actually a 1991 Honda Prelude. I asked for him to get started on my car and he said he would. Another week had passed and I was fed up, I needed my car. [continued below]....
..... I called and called and called and still no answer with a voicemail box slam full. At this point I was angry. I made a last attept to call where finally he picked up. I told him I had another guy that was going to get started on it and asked for my money back. His response "I held up my end of the bargain." Do not deal with this guy he will rip you off and not give your money back so stay away. This is your warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Auto-Repair/Kings-Mountain-North-Carolina-/JC-Auto-Repair-Jeremy-Chapin-Scam-No-Money-Back-Lazy-Takes-Forever-Charged-200-For-A-T-934300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Auto Repair