Complaint Review: J.C. Christensen And Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2010

• Reported By: Patricia — New Jersey United States of America
J.C. Christensen And Associates, Inc.
PO Box 519 Sauk Rapids, Minnesota United States of America

J.C. Christensen And Associates, Inc. LVNV Funding, LLC I believe I am being ripped off Sauk Rapids, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Info for you

I was contacted by mail for a credit card that originated with Credit One Bank.  I thought it was paid due to disabilities.  I found out it was charged off.  This company contacted me and the notice said legal notice.  I believed this was legitimate and have made 2 payments so far.  I am now finding out that this may be a fraud and they should not be collecting any money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Christensen-And-Associates-Inc/Sauk-Rapids-Minnesota-56379/JC-Christensen-And-Associates-Inc-LVNV-Funding-LLC-I-believe-I-am-being-ripped-off-Sa-631166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.C. Christensen And Associates, Inc.

Info for you

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

go to www.budhibbs.com for more information on these scumbags