Complaint Review: JC FINANCIALS

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Carter Lake Iowa
JC FINANCIALS
50 Fletcher DR NIAGARA FALLS, Ontario Canada

JC FINANCIALS CONSUMER REWARDS PROGRAM DEFINITELY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE .... RIPOFF CHECK $3900.00 NIAGARA FALLS Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately

I spent some time reading all of the other reports here and so mine is only just to add to the mess of them against a company called JC Financials out of Ontario, Canada. When I was reading thru the other reports one thing I did notice is that all who have received the letter win on the same numbers - 3 7 9 11 23 28 31 and 39. I only got a check for $3900.00 where as it appears others got $3950.00 that is irrelevant. The check is very generic in appearance however on the back of it, it seems legit because the words DocuGard run all thru the back as like a security feature .... anyhow, it seems the story is the same in every case .... ripoff!! I don't have a scanner so I am unable to copy my letter. However it for the most part is the same as the others EXCEPT I am given a different phone number 1-905-781-2894 to call and I am to ask for Sarah Smith or Michael Edwards as they will assist me in finalizing my claim. I also noticed that the letter itself appears to be signed by someone different than the name printed below it, Sara Dose, Vice President. Well, immediately I phoned my parents and while it sounds very legitimate .... I was going to call a news station to have someone look at my letter and the check so they can cover a story on it. I decided to do a Yahoo search on the company name first. While this is the first of its kind that I have gotten, I do know these scams happen often ... it needs to be reported. I would never call their numbers as that may access them to obtain all kinds of information about me. This does come at a time when it really could be helpful to me .... that is the biggest part of the scam is to find the few vulnerable takers .... NOT HERE!! I hope no one has gotten ripped off by them .... and hope that others will check it out online first .... so as not to be taken advantage of in such a tough economical time. Good day.

Brashi
Carter Lake, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-FINANCIALS/NIAGARA-FALLS-Ontario-HGN-4T1/JC-FINANCIALS-CONSUMER-REWARDS-PROGRAM-DEFINITELY-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-RIPOFF-CHECK-3-399892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC FINANCIALS

Unfortunately

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

Your wishes will not come to pass. HUNDREDS of people receive these bogus checks every day, and most cash them, and send their money to Canada. It's only AFTER they are in trouble with their banks that they bother to check it out. Count it to greed and stupidity. From the many reports listed on this site, and from news stories around the country, I have seen where there are many people sitting in prison for bank fraud because they cashed one of these checks. What was it that Forrest Gump said ? " Stupid is, as stupid does " ? Indeed.