Complaint Review: JC Furniture & Mattress

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: rjcfro — New York New York United States of America
JC Furniture & Mattress
538 East Fordham Rd. Bronx, NY 10458 Bronx, New York United States of America

JC Furniture & Mattress Delivering wrong furniture, will not provide correct furniture, denying errors, lying about service Bronx, New York

This furniture company has provided terrible customer service and repeatedly lied about my receipt of goods. After purchasing a furniture package which included a bedroom set, couch set, dining table, rug, and two lamps, I have yet to receive all items I have ordered and already paid for in full.

They delivered the furniture to me at 11pm at night when it was suppose to arrive between 5pm and 7pm. Then they delivered the wrong table and wrong rug and forgot the two lamps.

After calling about the table, they said it was too late and they will not bring me the correct table, which is expressly described in the receipt as espresso color, not cherry colored.

They also brought the wrong rug and forgot the two lamps. I was told by multiple employees that I would receive the two lamps and correct rug. After three weeks and consistent calling, I did not receive anything.

I made a final call before deciding to report the business.  They claimed that I received all my things and that they did not owe me anything.  And essentially called my a liar for saying I had not received my items.

After threatening to dispute the credit charge, they promised to deliver the two lamps, but would not exchange the rug, although it was promised to me the previous weeks.

They also argued that I needed to pick up the items, when they are suppose to be delivered to my house. They finally agreed to deliver the two lamps which I have yet to receive, claiming that they are giving me extra lamps, when in fact, I never received any.

My customer service experience with them has been horrendous.  They accused me of lying about not receiving my items and refused to bring me my correct items. They will try to take advantage of customers and get away with not providing services-items payed for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Furniture-Mattress/Bronx-New-York-10458/JC-Furniture-Mattress-Delivering-wrong-furniture-will-not-provide-correct-furniture-d-879844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Furniture & Mattress