Complaint Review: JC PENNY / GE MONEY BANK

• Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: cristaleigh — albany New York USA
JC PENNY / GE MONEY BANK
WWW.JCP.COM Internet United States of America

JC PENNY / GE MONEY BANK HARASSING, HARASSMENT, PHONE CALLS, LATE PHONE CALLS, COMPLAINT FILED- NOTHING DONE Internet

*Consumer Comment: DO you talk to them?

I have been receiving repeated calls from this company at 1-800-527-3369. I have called several times to ask them to cease calling me, as I always pay my bill on time. I missed a payment because I was hospitalized with appendicitis and told the company this-- they agreed to stop calling me. That was on 10/5/09. Between 10/5/09 and today (10/22/09), I have recieved nearly 100 calls from this company, beginning at 7:00am and the latest being at 10:00pm. I have complained numerous times to supervisors and nothing has been done about it. I just want this number to stop calling me, as I have paid my bill. For example: On 10/20/09, I received calls at: 7:03am 8:03am 8:34am 12:17pm 12:36pm 1:07pm 2:31pm 4:08pm 6:34pm 8:12pm On 10/21/09, I received calls at: 12:48pm, 1:23pm, 4:03pm, 4:35pm, 4:50pm, 5:31pm, 6:41pm, 7:00pm, 7:04pm, 8:12pm On 10/22/09: 8:22am, 8:53am, 12:17pm, 1:13pm, 5:22pm, 6:51pm, 7:02pm Again, I have requested that they stop calling my number. They still call. I would like this to stop, as it is harassing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-PENNY-GE-MONEY-BANK/internet/JC-PENNY-GE-MONEY-BANK-HARASSING-HARASSMENT-PHONE-CALLS-LATE-PHONE-CALLS-COMPLAINT-513457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC PENNY / GE MONEY BANK

DO you talk to them?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Do you talk to them when they call or just ignore the call? Most companies will only contact you once a day, but in order for it to count you have to talk to them. If you are just letting it ring, then they will just keep calling.

Unfortunately, since they are the original creditor they can call you as much as they want. There's no law preventing them from calling you to collect this debt. So if you want the calls to stop, you need to make a payment.