Complaint Review: J.C. PENNY

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: dawson — Pennsylvania United States of America
J.C. PENNY

J.C. PENNY JCP JCP does not care about the condition their consumers receieve there merchandise in! Internet

I just received my shipment for JC Penny today for Christmas. They where a pair of boots. JC Penny has shipped in the past everything in bags, including shoe boxes and expensive items.

When I opened the bag the shoe box was so damaged the paint was worn of in places. The corners where intended so much, the box was nearly a perfect sphere.
The boots where scuffed and JCP wants me to pay for return shipping?!?!

I've ordered cheap merchandise on Amazon and everything is shipped in large boxes, keeping them safe, and on top of that it's free!

I'm not saying that JC Penny damaged the merchandise, but they should know that packages get ruffed up during shipping, and they should protect items better.

I highly recommend that no one order items from JC Penny online or any method that requires them to ship you the items.

Don't be so cheap! Especially when I'm paying for the shipping! I'd rather pay more for shipping so that I know my items will get to me safety and intact. Well now that Christmas gift is ruined.

Thanks JCP! (in a sarcastic manner)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-PENNY/internet/JC-PENNY-JCP-JCP-does-not-care-about-the-condition-their-consumers-receieve-there-mercha-544452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.C. PENNY