Complaint Review: JC Penney And GE Money Bank

• Submitted: Thu, October 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: J C Penney — Cary North Carolina Virgin Islands (US)
JC Penney And GE Money Bank
PO Box 981426 El Paso, Texas United States of America

JC Penney And GE Money Bank JC Penny refuses to resend statement I never received, closed my account, refuses access to online account history El Paso, Texas

After receiving a letter with my current credit rating score, I noticed it had dropped 50 points. I called "Equifax" and discovered I had an unpaid bill for $29 since May 2007. I never received a statement from JC Penney (where I made the purchase).

The account was turned over to GE Money Bank and I never received any notice from them either. I have contacted both. They refuse to send me a statement so that I can pay the bill.

JC Penney closed my account and also denied me access to my online account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penney-And-GE-Money-Bank/El-Paso-Texas-79998/JC-Penney-And-GE-Money-Bank-JC-Penny-refuses-to-resend-statement-I-never-received-closed-513225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penney And GE Money Bank