Complaint Review: JC Penny And GE Money Bank

• Reported By:McCordsville Indiana
JC Penny And GE Money Bank
Plano, Texas U.S.A.

JC Penny And GE Money Bank Too Bad, Shop elsewhere Plano Texas

I was month behind in my payment to JC Pennys. I called them to set the payment up and to apologize for being late. The person I got was in India, they barely speak english, so I asked for some one that could speak english better. I was transferred to the US where I get a very nasty your lady. She first question was "Why are you calling me?" I explained to her the reason that I could not understand the other person. She response was, "Well get use to it. This is the real world and if you can't do business with our people overseas, just go to hell and shop elsewhere" Then she hung up on me.

I called the JC Penny Home Office and talked to a lady in the Corporate Customer Service Department, she stated that she could not help me since they do not own the credit cards. I told her that GE Money Bank represents your company by handling your credit cards and it reflects on JC Pennys. She stated "You will have to deal with them or just pay your bill off and shop elsewhere." I told her that is what I will then if you don't care. Her response was "One customer will not hurt our sales, so take your threat to someone else" So, I paid the card off at the store, then cut the card in half. I will never shop at JC Pennys again

Takenforaride
McCordsville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penny-And-GE-Money-Bank/Plano-Texas/JC-Penny-And-GE-Money-Bank-Too-Bad-Shop-elsewhere-Plano-Texas-330280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penny And GE Money Bank