Complaint Review: JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 02, 2008

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge
jcpenny.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge Family Fun Rewards has taken money from my credit card "Without" Authorization. I am very upset Mesa Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

When I ordered from jcpenny.com, I thought it would be safe as many people would. I believe JC penny thinks that 10.00 here and there would not be notice on our credit cards. I called customer service and they claim I gave them authorization to bill my card. I DID NOT! I went to the Family Fun Rewards site and I could not get into it. They said they would email me my password and I am still waiting. I want action on this and anybody eles who this has happen to, I think we should let our voices be heard on this matter. What is the difference between this program and a robber or purse snacher.

They took money without permission and that should be punished. Ten dollars is a big thing to some people and they should have taken that into consideration. I went to jcpenny.com and clicked on customer care and then email us. I choose affiliate programs and sent them a strong email. I encourage everyone that has been affected by this to do the same.

Desiree
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penny-Family-Fun-Rewards-Stonebridge/Mesa-Arizona-85202/JC-Penny-Family-Fun-Rewards-Stonebridge-Family-Fun-Rewards-has-taken-money-from-my-credi-327431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penny Family Fun Rewards - Stonebridge

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Fun Family Rewards nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number, or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail at 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.