Complaint Review: JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges

• Submitted: Sat, May 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges
6501 Legacy Drive Plano, Texas Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges I signed up with their membership club Everyday Privileges with a 30 day trial 8-08. I cancelled in Sept 08. They cancelled that membership and enrolled me in Just4Me travel club without asking me or my giving my consent. I've been charged for 9 months. I called Just4Me directly and they told me they would take off two months but I must write a letter for review and fax to Support Svs Plano Texas

I was signed up for a travel membership TLGJust4Me and charged monthly without my consent. The charge was $12.95. TLGJust4Me is only one part of a huge company defrauding people who buy online or via catalog. I want my money back and I want to be able to buy online or via phone without these people getting my credit/debit card number and charge me without my consent. This seems to be a common practice from what I've read on the internet.

Josi pastora
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penny-Membership-Club-TLGJust4Me-Everyday-Privileges/Los-Angeles-California-90045/JC-Penny-Membership-Club-TLGJust4Me-Everyday-Privileges-I-signed-up-with-their-membersh-454797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penny Membership Club, TLGJust4Me & Everyday Privileges