swift

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: Yvonne — Garnet Valley Pennsylvania USA
JC Penny Optical
606 Christiana Mall Newark, Delaware United States of America

JC Penny Optical Ordered perscription glasses, Jan., 2009. Lenses never correct. Still do not have glasses today. Staff lied to me and basically treated me bad. Would just like my money back as I still need glasse The company has had my perscription for over 8 months, still not corrected. Newark, Delaware

I bought glasses from JC Penny Optical on January 16, 2009.  I also bought Insurance with them.  They have never got my lenses correct so I could see out of them.  They have been crooked not placed right and many other excuses and I still do not have the glasses.

I have called everyone and driven many miles to try and get this solved.  I have paid to have the frames changed and begged to have the lenses corrected and yet I do not have glasses.

I have records of whom I spoke with.  At this point, I just want my money back so I can get my perscription glasses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penny-Optical/Newark-Delaware-19702/JC-Penny-Optical-Ordered-perscription-glasses-Jan-2009-Lenses-never-correct-Still-d-493412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penny Optical