Complaint Review: JC Penny

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Jersey City New Jersey
JC Penny
10 Mall Drive West Jersey City, New Jersey U.S.A.

JC Penny Falsified an insurance claim for worker's compensation Jersey City New Jersey

I worked in JC Penny for about a year or so and was injured. From catching a falling object my arm was pulled out of place and tore through muscles tissue. I had surgery done to my shoulder and was placed out of work for 6 months to a year. I was even going to therapy for my injury. I informed my boss and co-workers fo the doctor's orders as well as presented them Medical documentation. The company threw my a small party along with cards saying get well soon and I started to receive assistant with my medical bills through the company.

Next thing I know I am getting paper work stating I owe almost $4,000 in medical bills because I quit my job and was not suppose to receive medical assistance (worker's compensation) It was a total lie and I have all the paperwork to prove it. For the past few years my income tax has been taken from me. When I started working another job and was temporarily laid of because it was seasonal work all of my unemployment checks were also taken which cause be to go hungry, lose my apartment, it totally tooka major toll on my life! Now that my money is gone a friend of mine told me I can sue or report this situation so I started hear. Is there any advice as to what I should or can do?

Salvaje
Jersey City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-Penny/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07302/JC-Penny-Falsified-an-insurance-claim-for-workers-compensation-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-326833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JC Penny