- Report: #1137630
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: JC WHITNEY
JC WHITNEYNationwide USA
JC WHITNEY CANCELLED ORDER FAILING TO REFUND CANCELLED MY ORDER - FAILING TO REFUND KEEP SAYING ITS THEIR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE CALIFORNIA Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
JC WHITNEY TOOK MY MONEY AND CANCELLED MY ORDER AND ARE NOW KEEPING MY MONEY...THEY CONTINUE TO TRANSFER ME TO DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS AND DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ARE LEAVING ME ON HOLD FOR HOURS AT A TIME...THEY WONT GIVE ME A STRAIGHT HONEST ANSWER. THEY CHANGE THEIR STORY EVERTIME. THEY SAY MY ORDER WAS DONE IN AN OFFICE IN ASIA (INTERNATION OFFICE). THEY SEEM TO NEVER BE ABLE TO TRANSFER ME TO THIS OFFICE....PLEASE HELP!!!!
- I fell on a website called http://www.canadapartsonline.com to order brake Rotors and Pads
- I am Canadian and wanted to buy from Canada due to high exchange rates between Canada and USA, so this site pleased me.
- I also did not want to order online because I rather deal with someone that can help me over the phone so i called the 1877 phone number.
- I called the 1888 number advertised on the CANADAPARTSONLINE.COM home page
- I talked to a woman called Iris and ordered my parts. My total amount with shipping and tax was $338.64 she said.
- I gave her my credit card number and she confirmed the amount went through.
- I then decided to look at my Bank account online and my hair stood up. It said 383.13 had been talked from my account.
- I contacted them again and was sent to the wrong department and then put on hold
- I finally reached a lady that I did not get her name, she said they would cancel my order.
- They NEVER called back to confirm.
- I call back and was once again transferred to wrong department
- I finally reached Alan who seemed to think the order was still going out. I cancelled my order again.
- He proceeded to tell me that they were refunding my order he was going to call me back.
- He never called me back as promised to confirm refund. kept telling me my money was not withdrawn from my account but only on hold.
- called my bank and they said that was NOT true and that they did a WITHDRAWL on my account not a HOLD.
- Bank asked me if i wanted to do an Investiagtion. I said yes
- · Calling again still no refund. Now on hold on the phone and it’s been over 2 hour and 30 minutes. I am still waiting.
- Finally reach someone. This person tells me that my parts are out of a stock and asking if i would like to change my order.
- Now im mad, very mad.
- Cancelled my order again and then she said "oh your order has been cancelled we are refunding it now, it will take 2 to 7 buisness days"
- I call back JC Whitney again, and have to retell my story again. They seem to not know what going on again.
- I once again cancell my order....Now im just really upset and tired, physically tired and missing alot of work and my boss is seeing this...
- I spend 3 hours at least talking on the phone with different people trying to tell them that i want my money back.
- They proceeded to tell me their accounting office talked to a man at my Bank and that they confirmed it was a HOLD and that i had to wait or i could just ask my bank to take the hold off.
- she also told me to call my bank....again.
- I CALLED MY BANK, AGAIN. This time i asked to speak with a Supervisor at my bank and explained the story. She said JC Whitney never called, and that it would be impossible for them to gain acces to any personal info anyway.
- Please, it's $400.00 of my hard earned money. SOMEONE PELASE HELP. I need this money to install brakes on my car...Im not asking for pitty, just justice.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JC-WHITNEY/nationwide/JC-WHITNEY-CANCELLED-ORDER-FAILING-TO-REFUND-CANCELLED-MY-ORDER-FAILING-TO-REFUND-KEEP-1137630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.