• Report: #1172097

• Reported By: Misty — Newton New Jersey
JCB Jewelry
928 N. San Fernando, Ste. J648 Burbank, California, California USA

JCB Jewelry RIPOFF it's a SCAM Burbank, California

JCB Jewelry is a complete rip - off.  I was directed to there site by another company asking me to take a survey and my  year old wanted me to take it so at the end you get to pick from free gifts.  Well I did the survey and when the free gifts came up he picked the jewelry.  Well I paid the shipping and handling not thinking I would be roped into a scam.  When I saw the 95.00 on my bank acccount I tried calling but of course it was 2 o'clock in the morning on a sunday and I couldn't get a hold of anyone so I called today and they told me they would not refund my money.  So before i started screaming at them I hung up and wrote them an email and got the same response.  This place is a complete ripoff and should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JCB-Jewelry/Burbank-California-California/JCB-Jewelry-RIPOFF-its-a-SCAM-Burbank-California-1172097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JCB Jewelry